Thanks Tabitha, that is funny! Now, i think i'll get my heels out and install a chain to my toilet seat...!!!! All 3 of them tp be exact :-D l, Amanda xx
All practical and often multi purpose inventions. Just the way it should be!! Such sensible, user friendly gadgets with a little beauty added in for aesthetics.
The rows of toilet paper ready to go cracked me up. How true, no matter what, it seems as though I ALWAYS change the toilet roll.
tabitha, these are so funny:) the one that best suits me is the parking space as i cannot park straight to save me. just ask moonpie, lol!!! love, dani
Hi Amanda ~ know what you mean ~ Dan may only be 10, but he finds it just impossible to put the seat down!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???????? TEE HEE!!!! Think I may join you with installing those chains! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Christy ~ glad they made you laugh!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Tanya ~ I had the pictures in an e mail from my Mum and laughed so much I had to share them! They make perfect sense to me too!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Elise~ I must admit that the toilet paper cracked me up too ~ I wonder where it all goes in this house ~ as there are only 3 of us!! I am sure someone steals it ha ha!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Dani ~ On the original e mail, that photo had lights that flashed to guide you in ~ like you would have at an airport for the planes LOL!!! I am not the best at parking ~ but I had to reverse the police cars into small spaces in the poice yard ~ so practice made almost perfect ~ I only had one near miss ~ where I pulled in the yard and hit the snow salt tub and knocked the number plate off (tee hee ~ I was only 19!!! that't my excuse!!). ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Jules ~ I totally agree with you there ~ it would be wonderful ha ha!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love and hugs to you all ~ Tab XX
I am Mum to two great kids - Sometimes it is pure bliss and sometimes it is sheer madness ~ but no two days are ever the same and each one is a new adventure!!
7 comments:
Thanks Tabitha, that is funny!
Now, i think i'll get my heels out and install a chain to my toilet seat...!!!! All 3 of them tp be exact :-D
l,
Amanda xx
Too funny!
Wouldn't it be a great place!! I received this as an email for breast cancer awareness... you know what every picture makes sense to me lol.
love,
Tanya xxx
Hi Tabitha.
All practical and often multi purpose inventions. Just the way it should be!! Such sensible, user friendly gadgets with a little beauty added in for aesthetics.
The rows of toilet paper ready to go cracked me up. How true, no matter what, it seems as though I ALWAYS change the toilet roll.
Love
Elise
tabitha,
these are so funny:) the one that best suits me is the parking space as i cannot park straight to save me. just ask moonpie, lol!!!
love,
dani
LOL!!
That is so funny. Yes if we ran the world it would be a much prettier, more organized world!!
Hi Amanda ~ know what you mean ~ Dan may only be 10, but he finds it just impossible to put the seat down!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????
TEE HEE!!!!
Think I may join you with installing those chains!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Christy ~ glad they made you laugh!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tanya ~ I had the pictures in an e mail from my Mum and laughed so much I had to share them!
They make perfect sense to me too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Elise~ I must admit that the toilet paper cracked me up too ~ I wonder where it all goes in this house ~ as there are only 3 of us!! I am sure someone steals it ha ha!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Dani ~ On the original e mail, that photo had lights that flashed to guide you in ~ like you would have at an airport for the planes LOL!!! I am not the best at parking ~ but I had to reverse the police cars into small spaces in the poice yard ~ so practice made almost perfect ~ I only had one near miss ~ where I pulled in the yard and hit the snow salt tub and knocked the number plate off (tee hee ~ I was only 19!!! that't my excuse!!).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Jules ~ I totally agree with you there ~ it would be wonderful ha ha!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love and hugs to you all ~ Tab XX
Post a Comment