TWINKLE TWINKLE



If I could give you the stars, I'd gather them inside my heart,
I'd wrap them in love and brighten your day with starlight ..



Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Guess who lost another tooth!!!


I was woken up this morning by Lauren shouting to me!!! I wondered what the heck had happened and went through to see her ~ only to be met in the hall by Lauren, holding a tiny little tooth in her hand and excitedly pointing to her mouth (where there was a gap!!).........
"Look Mummy my tooth fell out ~ I didn't pull it, I just sucked like this " (Does strange face!!)
"and it came out, look look!!"
Never has a tooth falling out been such an exciting event!
She has now lost 5 milk teeth and assures me that she has not been kissing any boys (tee hee).
She has the tooth all ready to put under her pillow when she goes to bed ~ ready for the tooth fairy to come and collect it!!
(I just hope that the tooth fairy has got some change in her little fairy purse ~ or there could be a small problem LOL!!!).

7 comments:

Christy said...

So exciting! I used to teach in a kindergarten classroom, and the kids were overjoyed when a tooth fell out.

Kellan said...

How cute - good for her!! I am very tired of teeth in my house - poor Alexis! I even have a tooth fairy post coming up.

Have a good day - Kellan

dani said...

tabitha, it IS exciting when a tooth comes out and it doesn't require the pain of pulling, HA!!!
if you are anything like me, there's lots of change in your car:D
princess lauren is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! i love that age:)
love,
dani

Amanda said...

When my boys lose a tooth, they usually don't fall asleep easily at night because they are so excited! The tooth fairy gives the kids £1.00 for a nice white tooth in our house - thats inflation for you!!! ( it was 10p back in the day..)
Cute picture:)

Tanya said...

Oh how exciting for Lauren!! Miss Lauren is so sweet, my two youngest are still losing their teeth, kinda feel for the tooth fairy... it's getting rather expensive lol.

Have a great day,

love,
Tanya xxx

Tabitha said...

Hi Christy ~ Children can be so funny at times ~ she was a bit worried first of all and then the excitement started!!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Kellan ~ Can't wait for your tooth fairy post ~ Lauren had a visit last night ~ she is pleased now!!
love ~ Tabitha XXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Dani ~ She isn't usually that excited about it ~ I managed to find some change and the tooth fairy made her visit!!
I love this age too ~ I have loved every age so far ~ it is the older years that worry me ha ha!!
love to you ~ Tabitha XXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amanda ~ She was in bed snoring by 8pm so there was no problem there!! A pound is the going rate for a tooth here too!! Like you said, it must be inflation ha ha!!
love ~ Tabitha XXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tanya ~ Lauren has lost 5 now and it does get a bit expensive for that poor tooth fairy ~ especially the week before payday ha ha!!!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elise said...

Hi Tabitha

That is so exciting, a tooth falling out and it sounded like it was pretty pain free. I remember having teeth almost hanging and I wouldn't pull them out.

Is the tooth fairy going to be visiting Lauren in her NEW bed?

Lauren is beautiful.

Love and hugs
Elise