The tea set is all painted (Lauren worked really hard on it ~ bless her!!), and it has just this minute gone in the oven!! (It wasn't a good omen when I burnt my hand putting it in ~ ha ha!!)
I have re read the instructions and it actually says it has to be in there for 2 hours and not 20 minutes as I thought ~ it was bad enough thinking I would have to wait 20 minutes to see if I have totally destroyed it ~ let alone 2 hours (I will be a nervous wreck ~ )
I have set the timer, poured a glass of wine (Blossom Hill ~ my fav!!!), and am sat here sniffing the air for smoke (yes ~ I am officially a nut case!!).
All being well (and in the absense of smoke, fire or the fire brigade being here ~ mind you a few hunky firemen about the place would be an added bonus!!!!!) ~ I will be back here with photos of a pefect little tea set!!!!!
I have re read the instructions and it actually says it has to be in there for 2 hours and not 20 minutes as I thought ~ it was bad enough thinking I would have to wait 20 minutes to see if I have totally destroyed it ~ let alone 2 hours (I will be a nervous wreck ~ )
I have set the timer, poured a glass of wine (Blossom Hill ~ my fav!!!), and am sat here sniffing the air for smoke (yes ~ I am officially a nut case!!).
All being well (and in the absense of smoke, fire or the fire brigade being here ~ mind you a few hunky firemen about the place would be an added bonus!!!!!) ~ I will be back here with photos of a pefect little tea set!!!!!






5 comments:
What a fun project! Can't wait to hear how it turned out :)
Hello Gerster Family, thank you for dropping by ~ Lauren loves doing craft ~ hopefully the tea set will survive the oven ~ please drop by again soon
Warm wishes,
Tabitha X
Was that just wishful thinking, 20mins when it was really 2 hours?!?!
Looking forward to seeing the finished product:)
Wonder if you can have Blossom Hill from the finished tea-cup? He-He!
Well, i eventually set up a Blog page, yee-haa!
Amanda x
Hi Amanda,
I think it was wishful thinking ~ there has been no smoke and it looks like it has survived!!!
Will be over to visit your blog, so glad you decided to do it!!!
Welcome to blogging!!!!
Love
Tabitha XX
PS ~ never thought about drinking wine out of the tea set ~ that could be very civilized ~ hehe!!
Hi Tabitha
Well, not long now till the tea set comes out. I'll be back to check how it all turned out.
Lauren sure has been busy decorating her tea set. I can't believe how quickly she finished it and from the photos it looks just gorgeous and very vibrant. What a clever girl she is.
Warmes wishes
Elise
Post a Comment