Have just got back from my friends house, we watched PS I Love You and had a couple of glasses of wine. I personally loved the film, I laughed and cried and had the box of tissues handy (ha ha!!). I also loved the book, I love all Cecelia Ahernes books though ~ love her as an author, she tells such wonderful stories and keeps me enthralled all the way through.
I am so glad it is Friday, this has been a tiring week, what with sick children and rushing here and there, I am totally exhausted. (please let the children lie in tomorrow!!!).
Tomorrow is the usual round of ballet and tap classes ~ more rushing around!! Mind you, life would be very boring if I wasn't so busy all the time. Hope you all have a happy and relaxing weekend!!







12 comments:
I do hope you have a relaxing weekend!
I will make a point of watching PS...I Love You! hopefully this weekend.
Go and put your up now!
Love Amanda x
Hi Amanda,
Relaxing would be nice!!
You should watch PS I Love You, it is great ~ have a box of tissues handy, I did cry in places (then again, I am a woosie!!).
Off to put my feet up now.
You have a realxing time too.
Hugs, Tabitha XX
tabitha,
i haven't seen it yet but was told just a couple of days ago that it was a "must see". i'm so glad you had a relaxing evening.
do lauren's and daniel's activities continue through the summer??? when is their last day of school???
i hope you do get to sleep in, my friend:]
love,
dani xx
When there are lots of chores, the day always goes really fast.
Glad you liked the movie (and the wine!).
Hi Tabitha
What a great way to kick off your weekend with such a good movie. Hopefully, this relaxing Friday night can set the tone for the rest of the weekend. Although it sounds as though you will be pretty busy taking Lauren to her classes.
I hope you can take some time out for yourself on the weekend.
Love and hugs
Elise
I love Cecelia Ahern's books too. I loved that one about the imaginary friend (can't remember the name of it). That made me cry, it was just beautiful.
I think they did a good job with the film adaption of PS I LOVE YOU. It was different from the book, but still a great film.
Enjoy your weekend. I had a relaxing Saturday (It was Father's turn to take the kids to dancing) but tomorrow is a busy one for us. Have to be at a dance eisteddfod for my son at EIGHT AM!!!!!!!! OMG! ON A SUNDAY!!! ARRGGHHH!!
HOpe you get to sleep in! LOL :)
Justine
I can't remember the last time I sat and watched a move with wine.... I'm guessing Bratz Babyz doesn't count :P
Good on you ~ I might do that tomorrow night xx
Hi Dani,
You must see the movie ~ it is really good and I loved it!!
Dan and laurens activities do carry on all summer ~ Lauren is getting ready for the show in July and Dan is working towards his next judo belt. They finish school for the summer in July (don't know the date off the top of my head!!), and they go back in September.
I didn't get a lie in, the little darlings got up at 7 and let me lie in until 7.30....don't you just love kids ha ha!!
Hope you are having a nice day,
ove and hugs, Tabitha XX
Hi Christy,
I agree ~ the busier I am the faster the days go. The film and wine were both wonderful, a nice way to relax on a Friday night!!
love and hugs, Tabitha XX
Hi Elise,
I haven't stopped so far ~ ballet and tap classes for lauren, then the food shopping (which I hate doing!!).
Am having a break at the moment, reading blogs and being lazy (haha!!).
Hope you are having a great day,
Love and hugs, Tabitha XX
Hi Juz,
I thought the film was slightly different to the book, but I enjoyed both ~ Cecelia's new book is good, I have just started reading it , it is called 'Thanks for the memories'.
Hope you are having a relaxing time.
love and hugs,
Tabitha XX
No Vanessa, anything with the Bratz Babies in it doesn't count (ha ha!!).
Hope you have the chance to watch a film and have a glass or two of wine!!! That was the first time in ages that I have just sat and done nothing and relaxed!!
(I must try and do it more often).
love and hugs,
Tabitha XX
Post a Comment