I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM MOVING TO HOUSTON!!!
WHEN I GET THERE I AM GOING TO SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE................
I THINK THAT IT WILL BE A BIG FIRE, SO THAT ALL THESE FIRE FIGHTERS WILL HAVE TO RESPOND!!!!!!!




HOPE THIS BRIGHTENS UP YOUR DAY ~ IT SURE MADE ME SMILE WHEN I OPENED THE E MAIL THIS MORNING!!!! THANK YOU GOD ~ FOR FIRE FIGHTERS (WITH THEIR TOPS OFF!!!!! TEE HEE!!!!).
HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN AS FULL OF FUN AS MINE!!!!!!
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
I AM MOVING!!!!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 16:43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
The first one must be Mr April, because thats my birthday month and he's H-O-T !!!!
Thats the hubby dumped like a hot rock!!!!!
We will buy 2 single flight tickets to Houston because why waste money on a return ticket when we are not coming back!!!
Can you imagine when we got to America and customs asked the reason for our visit....
Love Amanda xx
Girrrrrrrllllll,
Now, from what I can tell...they don't make 'em like this in England!! However, I have seen a few Scots and Irish that are pretty strappin!! :) LOL Big Farm boys--and tan as well :)
l, Dana
Tee hee - yes - thank God!!
Have a good day - Kellan
Hi Amanda,
I think they all have that something special ha ha!!!!!
I agree about the return ticket, no point wasting money!!!
I don't think that Customs would let me in if I told them that story LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Dana,
No, I can truthfully say that I have never seen a British Fire fighter that looks like that!!
Probably a good thing ~ I would constantly have an emergency that they would have to attend to LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Kellan,
Glad you agree ~ Thank God indeed!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y.U.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Came over from Amanda's place and Oh My goodness, I think I would do the same thing!! Whew those are some good looking firefighters! :)
Post a Comment