Thank goodness!!
The bug seems to have moved on ~ HURRAY!!
Lauren is alot better ~ she has made up for 2 days of hardly eating ~ by eating everything that she has set eyes on (literally!!).
Daniel is showing no signs of getting it (HURRAY again!).
I am hoping that there will be no more puke........I hate puke.......there has been alot of puke here recently and I am so over it !!
Well, it is the start of another week ~ and it is March ~ can you believe it? I can't! I am sure that it was only yesterday that I sat at this very laptop and typed my first post of 2009 ~ and now here we are....March already ~ this year is going by way too fast.......stop the world, I want to get off!! Tee Hee!!
Daniel is excitedly waiting his French trip. We have a meeting next Monday to go over all the details ~ what time they have to be at the coach and what they need to take etc. Dan has chosen the things that he would like for breakfast when he gets to France. They have breakfast at a little cafe and then lunch at a lovely restaurant ~ so Dan is excited. He has told me he chose burger and chips for lunch (I know ~ not very French ~ but he is a creature of habit ha ha !!) ~ he has also opted for a crepe and icecream for pudding. He asked me if I knew what a 'pan of chocolate' was (bahahaha) ~ as that was what he was having for breakfast and he assured me that the teacher told him it was very tasty.........I am sure he means 'Pain au chocolate' (excuse the spelling ~ sorry to anyone French if I am incorrect there!!) ~ he is looking forward to it soooo much. Later in the year they have a weeks residential break away in a place called Swanage ~ I am sure that he will be just fine ~ but I will miss him so much that week, he has never been away from me that long before ~ not ever!!
Lauren was at dancing tonight and she wanted to know if her exam results were there ~ we have been told that we have to wait 4 to 6 weeks ~ so she has a while to wait yet.
The principle of the school had a chat with me and she would like Lauren to skip a grade in her Ballet and move up to a harder class ~ where Lauren will be the youngest ~ she feels that Lauren is not being challenged enough in her current class and she would like her in her ballet class ~ as she doesn't want Lauren to lose what she has.
Also, the dance school does shows in the West End ~ and the principle would like Lauren to start training for the West End show in September ~ and Lauren can then take part in the show when she is 8 ~ which is November.
I am so excited and proud of my girl. Please do not think that I am one of those pushy Mums who makes her child do things ~ because I am soooooooo NOT! Lauren totally loves dance ~ she is mad on Ballet and after I discussed everything with her ~ she is so excited and cannot wait. She will start in the harder ballet class this Thursday ~ so I will let you know how it all goes.
Well ~ that is all the news here in my little part of the world. XXX
Monday, 2 March 2009
ANOTHER MONDAY ~ ANOTHER LITTLE UPDATE!!
Posted by Tabitha at 21:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that there is no further sign of the bug! GOOD RIDDANCE!!
That's SO neat that Daniel gets to go to France! I totally envy him!!
I hope he has the best time with this "pan of chocolate" :P
l,
Hannah
Wow! Go Lauren! That's great. It sounds like such an honor to skip a grade in ballet.
I want to go with Daniel to France and have me a pan of chocolate. The child has no idea what he's about to taste. YUMMMM
Keeping my fingers crossed that the bug has bypassed Daniel and it's out of your house for good. I agree wholeheartedly with you on the puke thing. Yuk. I actually caught Brady's puke in my hands and was so thrilled that it didn't get all over him or the carpet. Didn't even cross my mind until afterwards that it was really disgusting. And I wonder how come I caught it from them!
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo
What a exciting time for your two kids at the moment!!
It all sounds very exciting.
And good on Lauren for acheiving so much with her dance...
I am glad you are all better!
The West End?! WOW! That is impressive--she must be thrilled!
I can't believe, well i can! How well Lauren is doing with her dance classes ~ I think she will pass her dance exams with flying colours!
You will miss Dan when he is in France ~ but he will have a blast ~ and it will be french fries he will have with his burger!
I'm so glad that the puke has left your home, as long as it doesn't travel north of the boarder!
Love,
Amanda x
Firstly - so glad the bug has moved on!!!
Secondly - Sooo excited for Daniel and his trip! Very jealous
Thirdly - MORE JEALOUS THAT LAUREN GETS TO PERFORM ON THE WEST END!! That was one of my dreams!!!!!! Oh lucky lucky lucky clever dancer girl!!
xoxox
Jus
How Wonderful you're All better! And I'm excited for Daniel, going to France! I was in Germany on the AutoBaun and could see France behind a fence on my right!Haha...That's as close as I've been to France...Wonderful for Miss Lauren!! Congratulations to her!! She'll do great...hughugs
wow!!! great news on all fronts, eh, tabitha??? with no more puke, daniel going to france, and lauren's promotion... i bet you are all on cloud 9!!!! yay!!!! i'm so excited for you:)
love,
dani
btw, what is a "pan of chocolate"???
Dan will love the pain au chocolat (or chocoladebroodje as we call them here), I'm sure! (just in case he doesn't know what to expect it's like a croissant, but shaped in a square and there are two pieces of dark chocolate on the inside).
Wow, way to go Lauren with your ballet classes! I'm sure your mom is sooooo proud of you!
Love,
Tania
Post a Comment