Incase you are wondering what the heck the title of this post is all about ~ I will put you out of your misery ha ha!!!
80.5 is the total pounds that I have now lost ~ I lost 1 and a half pounds this week (that half is very important to me tee hee!!!) ~ which is 5 stone 10 and a half pounds!!! I am so glad that the weight is on the move again ~ after a few weeks of staying the same and then the odd pound here and there. I am also back on the power walking from Friday. I ordered myself some new trainers (my old ones fell to bits) ~ and some new jogging pants (my old ones fell down ha ha ) ~ and some new sports tops ~ so I am ready and waiting for Friday! I just hope that the weather holds out ~ as we are going back to the old route we did last year ~ which partly cuts through the woods and can get VERY muddy if it has been raining. The route is about 2 miles and we were just about doing it every week night ~ so that was 10 miles a week ~ we are going to start with just the Friday night at the moment and build up from there ~ which is what we did last time.
I will keep you updated as to how it goes (if I am not too exhausted!!).
Next ~ 88 is the points that Lauren scored in her Hip Hop exam ~ which means that she passed with Merit ~ which is what she wanted. She did get quite upset as her certificate and trophy were not on the table and she thought that she had failed (bless her ~ she got quite emotional) ~ but the principle of the school had put it in with the ballet results by mistake and had to go and get it sepeartely. She is over the moon ~ she had already said that she didn't think that she would get a distinction for this exam ~ as it is the class that she has been doing the shortest time ~ but she was hoping for a Merit and that is what she got.
I am not sure whether she will get her ballet results at the class tomorrow night or whether she will have to wait until saturday ~ but I will keep you updated ~ and I will post some pictures of the ballet and hip hop certificates and trophies too.
Well, I am off to watch the Apprentice which has started a new series tonight ~ I just love Sir Alan Sugar ~ and all the bitching and back stabbing in the board room (reminds me of my previous life ha ha !!).
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
80.5 and 88
Posted by Tabitha at 20:48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
WOW Tabitha!!!!!!! That's great. Keep up the good work. 10 miles is awesome to walk every week. You're one dedicated woman.
So happy to hear that Lauren passed the hip hop exam. Her heart must have sank when she thought she didn't pass. So glad that wasn't the case.
I love the Apprentice too but haven't watched it yet. I think I missed 2 episodes already.
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo
Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for your comment.
We are starting off with just 2 miles for the first few weeks and then we will build it up to twice a week, then 3 times and finally we will get back to 5 times a week again! I think I would die if I went straight into walking the 2 miles every night straight away!!
The new series of the Apprentice started here tonight and I love it already.
Take care ~ love and hugs Tab XXXX
Woo-hoo 80 1/2 pounds. WOW!!! That is beyond impressive :) Care to share any tips?
Yay for Lauren--hip hop is a hard dance form. Awesome she is doing so well :)
2 miles a day!! That is bloody HUUUUGGGE! Where did the kids stay when you walked?
No wonder you lost so much weight!!
You will be proud of me. I started at the gym today!!
I am so pleased that Lauren did so well in her dancing exams!!!!! fantastic!!!!!!!
love
jus
Hi Lisa ~ the only rule that I have followed is eat less and exercise more ha ha !! I also restrict carbs ~ I no longer eat bread etc ~
Thank you for your comment,
love and hugs Tabitha XXX
Hi Juz,
We were doing 2 miles a day when we stopped last year ~ so we will be easing ourselves back in slowly ha ha !!
Daniel and Lauren used to sit with a friend of mine while I walk ~ it is usually only for an hour or so ~ this week Daniel will be at the Youth Club on Friday and Lauren is at a friends ~ so that helps!
I am so looking forward to starting it again ~ the weight just fell off last time and I just want to get to target ~ it has been a long year!
Then the fun starts of maintaining the loss! (Just sew my mouth up now ha ha !!)
Love and hugs TabXXX
That is an incredible amount of weight to lose Tabitha. Just think you have lost a whole anorexia plagued girl! I'm really glad to hear that it has all been through eating less and exercising more. You are doing it the best way and I'm sure you will be more likely to keep it all off. I want to see another picture of you looking totally HOT!
Way to go Lauren and way to go Mum!!
You have both done so well.
Love,
Amanda x
that is so awesome, you are so dedicated, keep it up!
Congratulations to both of you! Tabitha, I think you should get a trophy too. You've certainly earned one! And Lauren: by the time you are 16 I expect to see you in a video clip!!!
Love,
Tania
Post a Comment