We went to my sisters today ~ she lives right next to the beach (literally!! You can see the sea from her front window!!)
The weather was gorgeous and we spent the whole afternoon on the beach ~ it was just wonderful!! All the sun, sand and sea air has tired us out and I think it will be yet another early night tonight ha ha !!!
Unfortunately my sister had to work ~ so she did not make it to the beach (we saw her later!!) ~ so my Brother in law and I took the kids out for the afternoon!!
Sam (my nephew) and lauren ~ just testing out the sea !! The 'BOYS' decided that the sea was too cold and wanted a game of football on the beach instead!!
Even Lucy joined in with the fun ~ she found a stone and carried it about with her!!
Little Miss Huffy Pants ~ wanted to take her t shirt off ~ to be like the boys!!
Digging a hole!! What the purpose of this hole was.......I have absolutely no idea!!!!
While the boys played football ~ Lauren did this.......................
The boys and their games!!






9 comments:
The beach usually means a good time for the entirey family, and it seems to have been the case for you. I love Lauren's sunshine smile picture!
Thanks for your snail mail postcard! It was waiting for me when I got home from work today!
Love,
Tania
gorgeous day and photos, tabitha!!! i cannot even imagine looking out my front window every morning and seeing that view:) i wonder if i'd ever tire of it??? i'm going to say, no...
wishing you another beauty filled day tomorrow:D
love,
dani
oh what great beach photos!! What a lovely day!
For some reason your blog didnt come up properly for me, I had to find the next entry from the side bar and then it worked - weird..
Maybe cause Im d/l a song atm and my connection is slow??
ANywaYYYY - Have a great weekend!
Jus
Looks like fun and a beautiful day too!
I love the beach - getting the timing right to avoid the strongest sun can be tricky though
The photos are lovely and your sister is so lucky living next to the beach.
Was Lauren feeling a little left out with all those boys?
Enjoy the rest of your holiday, which will not be hard to do!
l,
Amanda x
The beach looks beautiful. I am so jealous.
Gorgeous photos Tabitha!! so happy you all had a fantastic day at the beach, your sister is very lucky to live near such a beautiful beach!!
love,
t. xxx
Hi Tabitha,
Glad you are having a loverly holiday. Love the pictures of Daniel, Lauren and their cousins having a great time on the beach. And your toes looked very happy to be enjoying the shallow water that they paddled in. A day on the beach always makes for an unusually hightened hunger and an early bed time. I see you are being very good and sticking to your new food plan. But what you were dreaming of looked pretty appealing. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Thae three of you certainly deserve it.
Sending you lots of love and hugh.
Lucy XXXXOOOO
Post a Comment