TWINKLE TWINKLE



If I could give you the stars, I'd gather them inside my heart,
I'd wrap them in love and brighten your day with starlight ..



Saturday, 9 August 2008

BRENDAS PHOTO CHALLENGE ~ THIS TIME THE THEME IS PLAY!!!!!!

It is time for Brendas Photo challenge again!! This time the theme was play ~ if you would like to check out all the other participants ~ please click on the 'Brendas Photo Challenge' in my side bar and it will take you through to the challenge blog!!

I have had alot of fun with all the challenges ~ this time round I decided to take a photo of what I like to play with!!!.............Yes ~ my favourite thing ~ MY LAPTOP!! I would be totally lost without it ~ and according to my children I 'PLAY' on it alot ~ so I thought it was worthy of a photo on the challenge!!




Next I thought I would include a photo of the two sweet children that I look after ~ they had a fun time playing with all the cars ~ making lines out of them and then messing them all up and starting all over again !!!
Next ~ a bit of outdoors play ~ Daniel out in the garden after getting soaked in the pool!!
A bit more outside play ~ the best kind ~ Outdoors in the sunshine ~ getting lots of fresh air and sunshine ~ and having lots of fun ~ which is what play is all about!!


I enjoy these challenges so much ~ I love taking the photos and choosing which ones to use!


Looking forward to the next challenge and wondering what the next theme will be!!



See you all next time!!

18 comments:

Donna said...

I could have sure used your adorable children to do my photos! You did great, and the photo of the computer was so clever!

Karen M said...

Very good capture of PLAY!

Kelsey said...

Wonderful pictures of "play".Great job!
Blessings,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Great share! If you need a few extra kiddos for the pool mine will love to come!

The Hallman Tribe said...

great job with the challenge. all the kids look like they are having a blast! Love the soaked Daniel one. And I must say I LOVE THE COMPUTER one b/c I am always PLAYing on mine too!!!

Brenda said...

Those are great Tabitha! Your babies sure do know how to play!

Sybil said...

Great pictures! I love pictures of children playing in the pool! Great Job!

Donna said...

These are Wonderful Sweetie!! And they look like they're having tons of fun Playing!!! Happy day girl!!hughugs

Little Sweethearts said...

Hey, your laptop looks exactly like mine! And I love to "play" on it as well.

Glad to hear that you arrived safely at your mom's and that your car isn't wearing any lipstick or eyeshadow from that vanity case. A boring trip makes you appreciate the destination even more upon arrival, doesn't it.

Enjoy your time off!

Love,
Tania

Amanda said...

Your photos are great Tabitha! Are you sure you didn't have Callum at your house that day putting the cars in that neat line?! haha!
Kids love to "play" with water.
l,
Amanda xx

dani said...

hi, tabitha:) i hope you have had a lovely saturday!!! i'm sure you know all about "play" with all the beautiful children you have around you!!! it looks like so much fun at your house:D
i, too, "play" too much on my laptop. thank goodness santa brought both katherine and i one for CHristmas, or she would be complaining about my "play" as well!!!
hugs:D
love,
dani

Cindra said...

Summer is filled with great play pictures. Part of our play is taking the photos and sharing them with them when they get older. Great photos.

Christy said...

I "play" on my laptop a lot too!

Maria said...

Wonderful pictures! I love them!
Have a nice weekend!

Tanya said...

Great photos Tabitha! I believe we all like to play on our computers! Love the photo of the kids in the pool... I can't wait for summer :)

take care,

love & hugs,
Tanya xxx

Nita Jo said...

Love the photos of children having summertime fun!

Sharon said...

I love blow-up pools. They remind me of when I was a kid, mucking around for hours in the water. I also remember getting the worst ear-ache from being in too long :-(

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Great play pictures! What a great theme for a summertime challenge, eh?

Kari