You may remember that I posted this last week that I had received some gorgeous etsy items through the post. One of the items was an absolutely beautiful book mark, which I ordered from Tanias etsy shop, over at little sweethearts. The book mark has had pride of place in the latest book that I am reading (Second Chance by Jane Green ~ so far I am totally loving it!!)......that is until my dear sweet little daughter spotted it and decided that she actually would quite like it for herself........I have since found it and my book under her pillow, after much searching (Lauren is like a little magpie ~ quite often a lipgloss or necklace of mine will somehow disapear ~ and usually reappears under laurens pillow on her bed!!!)
Today a little package arrived ~ inside was another sweet little bookmark (made by Tania) ~ together with the most perfect little heart with a butterfly in the middle!! ~ and sent for little Miss Lauren ~ by my wonderful friend Dani . Lauren couldn't quite get her head around the fact that it was really for her (she has wanted mine soooooooo much!!) ~ and she then spent 10 minutes dancing around the place and saying 'Thank you Dani ~ Thank you Dani' .
Little Miss Laurens very own butterfly bookmark ~ she was most impressed with the 'L' for Lauren!!!!
The sweet little heart is now on her little teddy bears arm!!!!
Lauren wasted no time in putting her new gift to good use ~ in her latest must read book ~ Animal Stories for 6 year olds!!!
Lauren has had a big smile on her face (since she doesn't have to hide mummys bookmark anymore ha ha !!!) (Please excuse the glittery eye make up ~ we had just been to the school fair ~ where Lauren had a little girls make over ~ glittery make up and nails painted!! ) Thank you Dani ~ I know that I have told you this many times before ~ but I will tell you again ~ you are wonderful!!!! You have made one little girl so very very happy and she has had the biggest smile on her face all day!! She does have a little suprise up her sleeve for you ~ but I have been told not to say a word (shhhhhh!!!!) ~ as it is a secret!!






16 comments:
oh, she got it!!! tania set several butterflies free for me recently:) i hope she enjoys it.
tabitha, please tell her she doesn't have to do anything in return... that i am just tickled that she likes it!!!
i hope you all had awesome weather for the school fair today!!!
love you,
dani
Thats very cute Tabitha!
I know she will enjoy her new bookmark. Dani is just great, isn't she??!
How was the summer fair?
Hope it was dry:)
Love, Amanda xx
What a Sweetie!!LOL....Great picture!!hughugs
Hi Dani ~ yes ~ it arrived today (I did send you an e mail to let you know ~ hope those pigs in space aren't stealing our e mails again ha ha !!!). Lauren absolutely loved it and she was just so made up ~ she has carried it around all the time in her new books she got today (10p at the school fair ~ bargain ha ha !!). She has already done what she wanted to ~ for you ~ so I will send it out to you!! The weather held out for the fair (will blog that tomorrow!!), although it was a bit grey!! BUT ~ when we got home the heavens opened and we had the mother of all storms!!!!!
I am sure this is supposed to be summer!!
Thank you so much ~ for just being you!!
love and hugs T XXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi Amanda ~ Dani is great and so lovely ~ she has made one little girl so happy today!!
The fair was really good ~ won a bottle on the stall ~ BUT it was bubble bath ~ so at least I don't have to stop myself from drinking it (tee hee!!).
love and hugs T XXXXXXXX
Thanks donna ~ yes, she is a sweetie
love and hugs to you ~ T XXXXXXXXX
I cannot get over how cute Lauren is!! I am glad she liked it.
L,
Kat
Hi Tabitha! oh those bookmarks are just gorgeous, love the smile on Lauren's face!! Daniel & Lauren look fabulous all ready for school... love non-uniform days! I do believe the carrots are indeed staring to grow :) I love the items you bought form Belle & Boo... is that Sweet Ava I see on some of the buttons? Hopefully the weather has been good to you, the pictures of where you live are gorgeous, love the village church & the shop/post office, such beautiful buildings!!
Take care,
love,
Tanya xxxx
What a pretty book mark, I will have to check out her etsy shop. That was so nice of Dani, Lauren must have been so excited for special mail-just for her.
I have to tell you, my daughter was looking at your blog and saw your children and she wanted to know when we were going to meet up at the park, she didn't understand how they could be so far away. It was very sweet. Oh and she just LOVES Lauren's bed- she now wants one just like it.
Oh and by the way you've been tagged- "Phtphtbt!!"
How sweet and she looks so happy!!
Hope you are having a good weekend - Kellan
Oh what a lovely friend you have Tabitha! I laughed so much at the thought of Lauren squirreling the things away under her pillow! That is so cute! lol My Darcy does things like that!
I just LOVE your village church! OMG! How old is it? What is the name of your village? I thought you were closer to the 'big smoke', I dont know why I did, I just did! LOL
Jus
xo
Hi kat ~ she is quite cute most of the time ~ but she does have her moments!!!
love and hugs to you ~ Tabitha XX
Hi Tanya ~ the bookmarks are lovely and we are very lucky to have Dani to send one to Lauren ~she is soooo happy!!
The Belle and Boo items are gorgeous and yes, the buttons have got sweet Ava on them ~ they are just wonderful ~ just right for the beautiful little angel they are named after!! I love their items and will be ordering some more items soon ~ Tanias shop is great too ~ well worth a visit
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX
Hi Julie ~ that is just so sweet ~ I know that my children don't quite realise the distance either sometimes ~ wish this world was a bit smaller, so we could all meet up someday ~ that would be fantastic!!
laurens bed is not quite finished yet ~ I still have to put the tent/den around the underneath ~ but I am hoping to have that completed today and then I will post a few photos!!
Tanias shop is lovely ~ well worth a visit!!
I am going to pop over and visit your blog in a bit and see what you have tagged me for ~ I love being tagged ~ thank you.
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXXX
Hi Juz ~ she has always been like that, I find all sorts under there!! Luckily it is only my items that she hides under there ~ she leaves other peoples alone ha ha !!
The village dates back to the doomsday book ~ and the church is a few hundred years old ~ We do live very close to the smoke ~ not London, but Portsmouth ~ it is deceptive ~ we live in a lush green village and just over the hill is Portsmouth and the naval dockyard and all the hustle and bustle that goes with that ~ but here it is quite quiet and peacefull (most of the time!!).
love and hugs Tabitha XXX
I'm so glad to see that my butterflies are having safe journeys towards far away places...
I'm happy they have brought you so much joy. I'm smiling each time I see them appear on someone else's blog, so they have brought me a lot of happiness as well.
Thanks to you and Dani!
Love,
Tania
Post a Comment