I hope that you have all had a wonderful day ~ we have had a great time!
The children woke up at about 6am and the fun started!!!!
It has been a fantastic day ~ spent with the people that I love most in the world.
I am going to have to walk at least 20 miles tomorrow ~ to walk off the huge Christmas dinner that I have eaten (Turkey, stuffing, roast parsnips, bread sauce and pigs in blankets ~ yum yum!! ~ as well as all the other trimmings!!)
Lauren got a keyboard ~ which is her most favourite present EVER and has played it all day (I use the word PLAYED very grudgingly ha ha !!).
Daniel was most impressed with the Chess set that he received and has spent all day with Grandad learning to play chess!!
We are well and truly settled infront of the TV now ~ watching all the TV specials ~ too full to move tee hee!!XXX
PS ~ Have taken loads of piccies ~ but haven't had time to upload them ~ will do them soon xxx
PPS ~ I haven't gone all 'Bah Humbug' with the lack of Christmas on my blog now ~ I went in to take off my Christmas counter and somehow wiped off the Blog background at the same time ~ so decided to have a change tee hee ~ I am so useless with this blog lark ~ hopefully I will get the hang of it oneday HA HA!!!! xxx
Thursday, 25 December 2008
Fantastic Day
Posted by Tabitha at 20:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I'm glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Can't wait to see all of your pictures ~ and i'm loving your new look!
love,
Amanda x
Hi Amanda ~ we have had a wonderful day ~ hope you have too ~ I will hopefully upload the photos over the next few days ~ my camera needs charging again ha ha !
Glad you like the new look ~ it was actually by accident ~ as I wiped off the Christmas background ~ not sure still how I did it tee hee ~ so decided to have a change!!
Love and hugs XXX
I'm looking forward to those pictures Tabitha. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas dinner.
I like your new background!
Love,
Tania
Hi Tania ~ Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas dinner was wonderful ~ I ate way too much ~ so back to the diet today and a VERY long walk I think ha ha !!
Glad you like the background ~ had a bit of an accident with the other one tee hee!!
Love and hugs XXX
PS ~ will try and get the photos done today xxx
it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas day, and i am delighted for you and yours, tabitha!!! i love that dan and lauren love their gifts. there's not much better, eh???
i, too, am stuffed and have reached an all-time weight high (except for when i was pregnant with katherine, ha!!!). so, there's my new year's resolution:P ours was wonderful, as well (too wonderful in the food department;)!!!
enjoy today; please give all your family my love and warm regards:)
much love to you, too...
dani
ps. i cannot wait to see all your photos!!!
Post a Comment