All those of you that have actually noticed that I have been slightly sparce with the blog posts just recently .....may be wondering why???
Yes, I have been quite busy and there has been alot going on, BUT there is also another rather more interesting reason.........
I HAVE MET SOMEONE!!!!!!!!
(well, to be a bit more precise ~ I have met a man ha ha ha ha !!!!).
All those of you that told me that it would happen when I least expected it and also told me that there is someone out there wondering where I am too ~ well, you were VERY right!!!
I will not go into too many details at the moment ~ It is early days and I don't want to jinx it ha ha !! But let me just tell you that I am very happy (very very very happy actually!), he is kind and sweet and makes me laugh ~ and has restored my faith in everything that I thought I no longer believed in!!!
The children have also met him ~ more by chance than actually planned ~ but they really like him, so that is good! Lauren actually convinced him to play snap cards with her at the weekend ~ which she was suitably impressed with (especially as he let her win!!) ~ so as things stand at the moment ~ it is all going well ~ things are good, and I intend to make the most of it (for however long it lasts!!!!).
So there you go ~ I have been neglecting you all in blog land recently ~ but for a very good reason! I promise to update you all soon and tell you the whole story ~ but for now I will keep you all wondering ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Hope you are all well, am still working my way round all my favourite blogs ~ so see you all very soon. XXXXXX
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
So, here's the deal.......
Posted by Tabitha at 17:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
Oh Tabitha ~ I'm so excited for you ~ and happy that you are so happy!
I'm very nosey so I want to know more!
l,
Amanda x
Hi Tabitha
I have to confess that I did have a neaky suspicion this was the case. I am beyond thrilled for you and you deserve to be with a wonderful man, just as long as he knows how incredibly lucky he is to have met you, as you are such a loyal, generous, thoughtful and giving woman.
It always happens when you least expect it (as I know from experience) and that makes it even more special and oh so sweet.
Tabitha, this is wonderful, wonderful news. Ohhh I am just so excited for you.
I am smiling from ear to ear for you my friend.
Lots of love and big hugs
Elise
I'm nosey also, Tab!! But, also very, very happy for you! (((hugs)))
awww yay that is wonderful news!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!
Eeeeeekkkk!!!
Ooooh, Tabitha! That is SUCH amazing news!! SUCH! SUCH! SUCH! Exciting news :)
I'm so happy for you :D
xo,
hk
...You left us for a MAN???? What a Tart!!HAhahaaa...
Tell us EVERYTHING!!!! What color are his eyes????hughugs
WOW! I had no idea. I want more details!!!
Tabitha~ That is incredible news. I am so happy for you. I think sometimes when you meet like that, when you don't expect it- you let the right ones in. So happy for you. Can't wait to hear more.
~Julie
WooOOo HoOooOO!!!!
Tabitha, I'm so happy for you!!! How exciting to have those butterflies again. I hope that this may turn out to be the "happily ever after'-life you were looking for. You certainly deserve it!
Lots of love and hugs (or, maybe the hugs aren't necessary ;)
Tania
OMG Tabitha, that's GREAT!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. You deserve all of the happiness in the world. You're such a sweet, great, caring person. I was getting a little worried about you. Enjoy yourself!! Looking forward to hearing the story.
Sending you much love and many hugs from NJ,
Sue
xoxo
you know... i have been hit and miss with blogging, too, tabitha; but, i truly wondered if maybe you had been spending time with someone new and special!!! HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU!!!
i'm thrilled for you!!! enjoy yourself:D
much love,
dani xxx
Wooooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!
WHO? WHAT? WHWERE? Did you meet this Prince charming!!! lol!!!!!
Neglect away girl...Neglect!
You enjoy every minute of the beginning of what this may become....
And what it already is!
So great! so GREAT!
I'm happy for you. Let us know more when you can.
I dreamnt about you the other night - and in my dream you had met some one!!!
woooohhhooooo!!
SO happy for you!!!!!
BIG BIG HUGS
Jus
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment